Thursday, February 17, 2011

Creating a Spiritual Environment in the Home - 30 January 2011

My Beloved Young Women:

There is a feeling I get every time I turn that neighborhood corner and the temple comes into view.  When I walk across the grounds and through those doors, my heart is so full and I feel the strongest urge to have my children near me, at my side, sealed to me-- I look forward to that day so very much!  When I go there I feel calm inside, yet ready to take on any work the Lord would have me do.  Hope is renewed, comfort is found, and my testimony of gospel truths is strengthened.  I understand better the perfect love of our Savior and what it can do for all of us.  Eternal perspective erases the negative feelings brought on by the world.  What feelings does the temple evoke for you?  How can you make your home a place that your guests will have similar feelings about?  How can you continue to do so when a home of your own is ready to be made? 

Lots of Love,

Sister Hines


No comments:

Post a Comment